DesiGuru's World

Its my world, my rules. I don't think anyone find it interesting to read... but if you are here already, reading this, go on, read the BLog, but I am warning you, don't expect anything interesting here...

 
My Time - India
My Interests
  • Internet
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Cartoon
  • Documentary
  • Science
  • Astrology
  • Technology
Movies / TV
  • Action Movies
  • Science Fiction
  • Comedy Movies
  • Animation Movies
  • Action Series
  • Comedy Series
  • Cartoon - Tom and Jerry
Comics / Books
  • Phantom
  • Batman
  • Superman
  • Elseworld series of DC Comics
  • Graphic Novels
  • Bahadur (Indrajaal Comics, not in production anymore)
  • Amar Chitra Katha
  • Surendra Mohan Pathak Novels
Current Assignments
Posting the first ever Novel of Phantom to this Blog!
Currently Watching
Watching 4400 last season, and Kyle XY first season at the moment.
World satellite Map
Top Songs This Week
Indrajaal Comics
Monday, June 06, 2005
I grow up reading The Phantom (or Vetaal, as we call him in Hindi) during my childhood. The Comics of The Ghost Who Walks. It was then published by Indrajaal Comics, A Times of India Publication. I do not have much of Indrajaal Comics with me, but I still love to read The Phantom, Bahadur (The Brave), Flash Gordon, Mandrake The Magician in Comics. Now a days, I can't get hold of these comics on stand, so my only source of these are Internet. But I was not able to get any Indrajaal Comics so far. Even if I am reading the same story in a different publication of the world, there is a Nostalgia associated with reading Indrajaal Comics, including the Ads of those days.

I dreamed of creating a site with all the scans of Indrajaal Comics, and my dream includes scans of all available Amar Chitra Katha as well. I hope you know what Amar Chitra Katha is, if not, what are you doing reading my BLog?

Anyway, my dream was not materialized as I was not having a scanner and I was having only few Indrajaal Comics in my possasion.

I was searching a good deal on scanner to start my project. Then I got to know of one BLog, The Comic Project, which is scanning Indrajaal Comics and putting it online for all of us. I am really thankful to the person behind this BLog, and he is one of the reason I am writting this BLog.

If you love comics, and if you loved Indrajaal Comics, you should visit his BLog.

I finally purchased an All in One HP Scanner / Copier / Printer. I scanned my first Indrajaal Comics. I do not want this BLog to be another Indrajaal Comics BLog. So, I will give that as my contribution to The Comic Project. But I do not have his contact information so far. So, for the time being I am putting the comics here on my BLog. But again, all the future contributions will be done only at The Comic Project.

Bahadur, he is the first Indian Comic Book Hero. I will write more details about Bahadur later, now, here is the comics. I uploaded all pages on Imageshack in Photo Blog mode, so that I don't have to put individual link for all images. I am giving you link to the Gallary. The Pages are sorted in its order.

Click here to view the Gallary containing Bahadur Comics - The Massacre At Sitapur

See you all next time...
posted by DesiGuru @ 8:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:40 PM, September 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THANKS FOR THE COMICS.
    REALLY A GREAT EFFORT.
    PLEASE CHECK THAT TERROR IN MAWITAN & SINDBAD STONE HAVE SAME MATERIAL INSIDE.THE VIPER GOD IS EMPTY.ALSO AT SOME PLACES THERE ARE REPEATED AND MISSING STRIPS.
    THANKS
    RAKESH

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: DesiGuru
Home:
About Me: Whatz up! I am just a small fish in this Internet. Sharing my experiences to all, which I am not sure anyone read or find interesting...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 DesiGuru's World Template by Isnaini Dot Com