DesiGuru's World

Its my world, my rules. I don't think anyone find it interesting to read... but if you are here already, reading this, go on, read the BLog, but I am warning you, don't expect anything interesting here...

 
My Time - India
My Interests
  • Internet
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Cartoon
  • Documentary
  • Science
  • Astrology
  • Technology
Movies / TV
  • Action Movies
  • Science Fiction
  • Comedy Movies
  • Animation Movies
  • Action Series
  • Comedy Series
  • Cartoon - Tom and Jerry
Comics / Books
  • Phantom
  • Batman
  • Superman
  • Elseworld series of DC Comics
  • Graphic Novels
  • Bahadur (Indrajaal Comics, not in production anymore)
  • Amar Chitra Katha
  • Surendra Mohan Pathak Novels
Current Assignments
Posting the first ever Novel of Phantom to this Blog!
Currently Watching
Watching 4400 last season, and Kyle XY first season at the moment.
World satellite Map
Top Songs This Week
Bahadur 2040
Friday, June 10, 2005
I post the below part as a comment, to reply of another, which asked about how Bahadur 2040 could be imagined. As I am a little over beer at the moment, my imagination ran wild and I came up with a theame for Bahadur in 2040, or maybe the current avtar of Bahadur.

2040 Bahadur, hmmm, son of a terrerist, who has been rehabilitated, and now work along with Police, on a small town of India, which is a satelite town, having all the latest tech and fashion available. he use physical and mental abilities as well as lots of gizmos to catch the bad guys. He runs a centre which train common people to combat terrerism and prepare them on how to react during emergencies. Bela, his girlfriend, is a victim of terrerism, whose parents died during a terrerist atteck, and she is all alone in this world, ofcourse except Bahadur. Later on, there could be one story which oepns up the secret that it was Bahadur's father who killed Bela's parents. Hey guys, its Friday night, and with some beer, my imagination is running wild....forgive me for this... Mujhko Yaaro Maaf Karna, Main Nashe Me Hu...
posted by DesiGuru @ 11:37 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: DesiGuru
Home:
About Me: Whatz up! I am just a small fish in this Internet. Sharing my experiences to all, which I am not sure anyone read or find interesting...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 DesiGuru's World Template by Isnaini Dot Com