DesiGuru's World

Its my world, my rules. I don't think anyone find it interesting to read... but if you are here already, reading this, go on, read the BLog, but I am warning you, don't expect anything interesting here...

 
My Time - India
My Interests
  • Internet
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Cartoon
  • Documentary
  • Science
  • Astrology
  • Technology
Movies / TV
  • Action Movies
  • Science Fiction
  • Comedy Movies
  • Animation Movies
  • Action Series
  • Comedy Series
  • Cartoon - Tom and Jerry
Comics / Books
  • Phantom
  • Batman
  • Superman
  • Elseworld series of DC Comics
  • Graphic Novels
  • Bahadur (Indrajaal Comics, not in production anymore)
  • Amar Chitra Katha
  • Surendra Mohan Pathak Novels
Current Assignments
Posting the first ever Novel of Phantom to this Blog!
Currently Watching
Watching 4400 last season, and Kyle XY first season at the moment.
World satellite Map
Top Songs This Week
Hindi Magazines on Internet
Friday, June 24, 2005
I live in Singapore, and getting hindi magazines here are rare. You won't find any on stores. The only option is to ask someone who is going to India to get few for you. So, I decided to search on Internet for online editions of the mags available in India. To my surprise, there are none available! There are so many hindi magazines available on stand in India, but there are no online edition for any of them! I do not know why! But still, I manage to chart down a list of websites which publish magazines in Hindi, exclusibe on Internet. I am yet to find any site which publish Detective or Thriller stories in Hindi, if anyone knows, pls do let me know. All I was able to find is Shahitya (Litrature) in Hindi. So, the stories are entertaining, but not like the Novels we get on stall in India.

Here is the list of all the hindi Magazines or should I say e-zines in Hindi:


Abhivyakti - Classic Hindi Magazine Arts, Culture, and Philosophy of India

Antarjaal par saaihtya parichay
Anubhuti-A complete classic collection of Hindi Poetry
Bharat-Darshan Hindi literary magazine
BlogNaad - Blog Radio
chaya a literary journal in hindi and english
Dware Dware Gyaan Sampada
Hans - No new Update, few old issues
Hindi Audio Books - Enthralling hearts through rhythm, Hindi Books, Audio in Hindi, Hindi Poems in Audio,
Hindi Nest - Boloji
Hindi Poems, Poems, Articles and Novels in Hindi Language, Hindi Novel by Ashwani Kapoor
Index to Mellon Project
J A G R A N - S A H I T Y A
Kalayan Patrika

Nirantar - Hindi Computer Magazine
Some Great Novel, Stories from Premchand, Kabir, Jaysi etc
Tadbhav.com A Hindi Magazine
udgam
Ujjwal Bhattacharya Home Page, some stories

Vagarth.com Hindi Magazine By Bhartiya Bhasha Parishad
Webdunia Sahitya The paradise of Indian Literature

So, keep browsing, and let me know if any of the link does not work, or you have any link which I can read and include here.

posted by DesiGuru @ 8:54 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: DesiGuru
Home:
About Me: Whatz up! I am just a small fish in this Internet. Sharing my experiences to all, which I am not sure anyone read or find interesting...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 DesiGuru's World Template by Isnaini Dot Com